[ j u s T - i N ] was Born !

A warmth welcome to everyone !

Welcome to my blog, [ j u s T - i N ] was Born !

A simple description about me!
I would like to thank to my parent for their hard worked to reach the best achievement.
The achievement was ' ME ', successfully gave birth to a baby boy.
I was struggle in my mom's placenta for months and finally was born perfectly and handsomely in year 1989, Oct 15.
And now, I will be at the age of 19 in this coming October.
I got a dream that is be a rich guy in the future. Yup, I will be a rich guy in the future.
So, in this blog I will share my knowledge, information, and whatever that i knew to all of you.
Any comments are welcome, but please do not curse me.
I will keep my blog up-to-date with the latest.
Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.


Best regards,
[ j u s T - i N ] Khoo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Justin... Nice start!!
I like your design, keep the spirit bro!! hahahaha
just say what's in your mind...
I'll tell you when I've launch mine ^^
Justin said…
Ah, thanks for supporting me.
You are the first one. haha !
Anonymous said…
oioiooi. hahaha. nice blog.
穎子 said…
wow...
everyone is blog.

keep blogging rock !!
Anonymous said…
Thousand miles journey starts from the First step. You have done it mate, keep going.
Carmen Tang said…
hope ur dreams come true lar..future-rich-man!!

Popular Posts