Avril Lavigne's Poster Give Out !

Photobucket
Are you one of Arvil Lavigne's fans ?

I've 15pcs extra of Avril's poster by Hotlink..

I will give out to mostly to Tarcian and Utarian in Setapak KL, because I'm staying nearby there.

Want one ?
There are steps to get it..
1) You have to subscribe to this blog.
2) Once you subscribed, tell me that you subscribed and drop down your name and MSN address.
3) You are done.

*note: picture is incomplete due to my camera problem.

Support Avril Lavigne by registering yourself as Avril Lavigne Malaysia Fans Club member.

For more information, visit www.avrillavigne.my.

Comments

Caveon said…
Can i be the 1st one to get? xD
Justin said…
haha lol, no problem, but you have to subscribe first xD
Anonymous said…
ok...
i juz so wan so i subscribe alr
haha
my msn:tanjc2@hotmail.com
Unknown said…
hey, justin!
Meia aka ah M here!
I did subscribe already. I also a TARCian.. i think it will be easy for me to get posters from you!!
Drop me a message at my blog.
thnks, J3!

Meia
Justin said…
em, okay. I will contact you guys. Thanks for subscribing, Thanks for support. xD
Unknown said…
yo, J3
cn pass the posters to me after exam? new sem starts?
Caveon said…
Name:Caveon
Email:caveon1989@hotmail.com

Popular Posts